Reporting directly to Deako’s COO, the Business Operations Manager will be responsible to handle the business operations and downstream logistics of our company. Deako is poised for unprecedented expansion in the next 12 months, and accurate management of our channel inventory, sell through monitoring, forecasting, pricing approvals and rebate tracking is essential. This will be your opportunity to have a huge impact on both our customer experience and Deako’s bottom line.
What we are looking for
- Superstars only need apply! We want to win and have fun doing it, so we only hire the best and brightest.
- You’ll have 3-5 years of operations experience and a track record of success and growth in your career.
- Specific experience with forecasting, inventory management is essential.
- You enjoy digging into details… no stranger to spreadsheets and pivot tables and possess a sharp analytical mind.
- You're a highly motivated, driven, self-starting individual who knows how to hit the ground running.
Deako, a Bloomberg top 50 Global Startup, is committed to making smart lighting accessible to the rest of us.
Why do we have to run around our homes to turn off all the lights when we leave? Why do we have to get up out of bed to turn off lights we forgot? Why do we have to come home to a dark house? Why can’t we have our home match our mood, or ask our house to respond to us using our voice?
Until now, whole-home smart lighting has been relegated to multimillion-dollar homes, with complex installation, set-up, and support. It’s been confusing and way too costly for most of us to adopt.
Deako changes all that. We make affordable, powerful, yet simple smart lighting systems that enable you to control any light in your home from any switch, your phone, or your voice. They install like regular light switches and setup is a snap with our iOS and Android Apps. Its patent-pending modular light switch enables homeowners to try out smart lighting in a few areas before committing to a whole-home system and can click in an upgrade in seconds.
You will ideally be based in our Seattle HQ post-covid, for the time-being this in home-office based.
Compensation and Benefits:
Deako offers a competitive salary, bonus, and stock options to successful applicants. Deako has comprehensive health, dental, 401K plans, as well as other great benefits.
Contact email@example.com to apply.