Deako is a high growth company that has created a modular lighting system specifically for the new construction homes market. We’re made up of a group of smart, collaborative people who know how to add value individually and contribute as a part of a larger team. At Deako, you’ll have the opportunity to dive in right away and the freedom to work in a way that works for you.
If that sounds like a good deal to you, hit us up.
We are looking for a dedicated Embedded Firmware Engineer to help Deako launch new features and products for smart lighting and beyond. You will work with product managers and other engineers in hardware, backend, and mobile to create the ultimate smart home experience.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with microcontrollers and firmware development in C
- Experience with FreeRTOS or other similar RTOS
- Experience with wireless technologies. e.g. WiFi, BTLE
- Capable of working and learning independently in a startup environmentNote: This is a full time position located in Seattle, WA. Non-local candidates must be willing to relocate to Seattle. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this point.
To all recruitment agencies: Deako does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Deako employees. Deako is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
You will be based at the headquarters in Seattle, WA.