Deako is a high growth company that has created a modular lighting system specifically for the new construction homes market. We’re made up of a group of smart, collaborative people who know how to add value individually and contribute as a part of a larger team. At Deako, you’ll have the opportunity to dive in right away and the freedom to work in a way that works for you.
If that sounds like a good deal to you, hit us up.
We’re looking for a marketing intern to take Deako’s explosive growth to a whole new level. As a marketing intern, you will be at the forefront of helping our digital marketing efforts, attract top builders, and execute successful builder launches. You’ll be our fearless relationship builder, Deako evangelist, helping bring our product to homes all over the nation.
What you'll be doing The Digital Marketing Intern will support the Marketing team to drive innovation in existing advertising programs and assist in the strategy and implementation of new programs. Activities will be multi-channel and include: Paid Search, Paid Social and Display Advertising.
Some of the things you'll be doing include:
- Support digital channel leads (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display) in campaign planning, implementation, optimization, and reporting
- Audit, analyze and provide recommendations on opportunities to improve the website visitor experience
- Research and aggregate information about target audiences that will inform creative and media strategies, using third-party vendors and tools
- Work with cross-marketing teams to test and manage the use of primary data and research in digital platforms
- Assist in the production of digital assets for outbound media and landing pages
- Proofreading, testing and Q/A of multi-channel digital assets and programs
- Educated - pursuing a bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or a related field
- Experienced - experience with Paid Digital Advertising or relevant coursework preferred
- Skilled - familiarity with Photoshop, InDesign or other Adobe Cloud products
- Team player - Proactive and excited by a collaborative team-oriented environment and able to work with a diverse set of both technical and business-oriented stakeholders
- Communicator - a self-starter, but know when to ask for direction on key matters
You will be based at the headquarters in Seattle's University District.