Deako has a huge opportunity in an untapped market: multifamily residential. The Head of Multifamily Sales will be tasked with cracking into this market, understanding the specific technical requirements, channel dynamics and business models required for Deako to be successful in this vertical. Reporting to Deako’s COO, the successful candidate will have wide flexibility and support to build their own business line within the company.
What we are looking for
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that will put Deako in a position to succeed in the multifamily space
- Establish channel partnerships to ensure our product gets where it needs to be and is installed properly
- Build ecosystem relationships with platform providers, and industry influencers to help position Deako favorably
- Drive installation of base systems and upgrade programs and strategies
- Form and execute a business metrics strategy designed to measure success
- 5+ years of experience selling building products into the multifamily space
- 10+ years sales experience
- Existing relationships with multifamily developers
- A track record of continuous career growth
- Successful history of developing new lines of business either within a startup or larger organization
- Creative thinker, problem solver
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Experienced working with or managing remote teams across multiple timezones
- Smart Home technology experience
- Electrical products background
Deako Lighting, a Bloomberg top 50 Global Startup, is committed to making smart lighting accessible to the rest of us.
Why do we have to run around our homes to turn off all the lights when we leave? Why do we have to get up out of bed to turn off lights we forgot? Why do we have to come home to a dark house? Why can’t we have our home match our mood, or ask our house to respond to us using our voice?
Until now, whole-home smart lighting has been relegated to multimillion-dollar homes, with complex installation, set-up, and support. It’s been confusing and way too costly for most of us to adopt.
Deako changes all that. We make affordable, powerful, yet simple smart lighting systems that enable you to control any light in your home from any switch, your phone, or your voice. They install like regular light switches and setup is a snap with our iOS and Android Apps. Its patent-pending modular light switch enables homeowners to try out smart lighting in a few areas before committing to a whole-home system and can click in an upgrade in seconds.
This role is home-office based.
Compensation and Benefits:
Deako offers a competitive salary and stock options to successful applicants. Deako has comprehensive health, dental, 401K plans, as well as other great benefits.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
To all recruitment agencies: Deako does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias or Deako employees. Deako is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.