Day one you will be front line Customer Success, engaging with Deako’s customers directly while simultaneously doing the necessary work and planning to scale Deako’s Customer Success platform and team. After learning the ropes and the timing for the business is right, you will begin building your team out and transition into the team lead role. We’re growing in a big way and this position has the opportunity to truly make Deako successful.
What we are looking for
- Perform front line Customer Success via chat, email, and phone until fully transitioned into a lead role.
- Define the tools and processes needed for your team to deliver killer Customer Success at scale.
- Drive the acquisition, day to day management and development of new Customer Success team talent.
- Own and improve the Deako support site and all of its content.
- Evaluate current support content and implement new content as needed to support the product.
- Form and execute a business metrics strategy designed to measurably improve customer satisfaction and lifetime backplate value.
- Honest and abundant empathy for the customer on the other end of the line.
- Exceptional communicator, both verbal and written.
- Experience with trade tools such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, Intercom, etc.
- 5 years of experience working in a CS or similar role.
- 3 or more years of direct experience building and managing teams.
- Four-year degree or equivalent.
Nice to haves
- Experienced working with or managing remote teams across multiple timezones.
- Consumer electronics experience
- Knowledge of the residential construction industry
- Experience with Shopify, Atlassian, Jira, or Hubspot
Deako, a Bloomberg top 50 Global Startup, is committed to making smart lighting accessible to the rest of us.
Why do we have to run around our homes to turn off all the lights when we leave? Why do we have to get up out of bed to turn off lights we forgot? Why do we have to come home to a dark house? Why can’t we have our home match our mood, or ask our house to respond to us using our voice?
Until now, whole-home smart lighting has been relegated to multimillion-dollar homes, with complex installation, set-up, and support. It’s been confusing and way too costly for most of us to adopt.
Deako changes all that. We make affordable, powerful, yet simple smart lighting systems that enable you to control any light in your home from any switch, your phone, or your voice. They install like regular light switches and setup is a snap with our iOS and Android Apps. Its patent-pending modular light switch enables homeowners to try out smart lighting in a few areas before committing to a whole-home system and can click in an upgrade in seconds.
You will be based in our Seattle HQ post-covid, for the time-being this in home-office based.
Compensation and Benefits:
Deako offers a competitive salary, bonus, and stock options to successful applicants. Deako has comprehensive health, dental, 401K plans, as well as other great benefits.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.