Deako is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to manage products from its global partners through a wide distribution network for its product line. This role is an opportunity to build out a global supply chain for a rapidly growing technology company.
What we are looking for
- Monitor inventory levels within all channels to ensure that the channels are balanced with target levels for stock while minimizing excess material.
- Develop supplier relationships, manage material forecasts, issue purchase orders, and ensure that lead times are adhered to.
- Monitor product costing and identify opportunities for cost reduction.
- Coordinate with logistics providers to manage and track all movements of products from origin through Deako’s distribution network.
- Track Deako manufacturing assets, ensure and that capital expenditures are provisioned for in the financial plan.
- Develop plans to ensure that Deako’s supply base can meet the needs for its existing and future products.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance, quality issues, and ensure that corrective actions are driven to a close.
- Experience developing supply chain models
- Advanced ability with Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets
- Management of ERP/ MRP systems for monitoring demand and supply
- Use of PLM, PDM systems to communicate product requirements
- Understanding of Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) processes, (PCBAs, Plastics, etc.)
- International Business Experience
- Negotiation Skills
- Bias for action
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to develop win-win and trust-based relationships
10%-20% of the time to Deako supplier and sub-supplier locations.
*This role requires that the applicant obtain necessary Visas and travel permissions to travel to China, Vietnam, Mexico, and other manufacturing locations as the need arises.
Deako, a Bloomberg top 50 Global Startup, is committed to making smart lighting accessible to the rest of us.
Why do we have to run around our homes to turn off all the lights when we leave? Why do we have to get up out of bed to turn off lights we forgot? Why do we have to come home to a dark house? Why can’t we have our home match our mood, or ask our house to respond to us using our voice?
Until now, whole-home smart lighting has been relegated to multimillion-dollar homes, with complex installation, set-up, and support. It’s been confusing and way too costly for most of us to adopt.
Deako changes all that. We make affordable, powerful, yet simple smart lighting systems that enable you to control any light in your home from any switch, your phone, or your voice. They install like regular light switches and setup is a snap with our iOS and Android Apps. Its patent-pending modular light switch enables homeowners to try out smart lighting in a few areas before committing to a whole-home system and can click in an upgrade in seconds.
You will be based in our Seattle HQ post-covid, for the time-being this in home-office based.
Compensation and Benefits:
Deako offers a competitive salary and stock options to successful applicants. Deako has comprehensive health, dental, 401K plans, as well as other great benefits.
Contact email@example.com to apply.